The Moment Has Come
I´ve been really looking forward to writing this post for quite some time. I had the inspiration to write about Notorious Conor McGregor and the law of attraction a couple of months ago, and being a fight fan and having followed Conor´s journey since before his incredible rise, yeah, I was excited! As I begin now I can feel all those emotions I´ve been cultivating stirring and spiralling through me and onto the page. It was a good test of my patience and intuition to allow the moment to come to me and not rush in and write before everything was in alignment and synchronised.
Conor Mcgregor vs – The Law of Attraction! HERE.. WE.. GO..!!!
Who is Conor McGregor..?
For those of you who don´t know who Conor Mcgregor is, where have you been hiding?! 😉 He is a mixed martial arts fighter who has come from very humble beginnings to rise up as one of the most internationally recognised characters currently on this planet! Not only has he established himself in his MMA field as the most prolific, charismatic and influential fighter, he has also connected with millions of people around the world who see him as an inspiration for becoming a world champion in two weight divisions and a multi millionaire in a seemingly short period of time.
For those of you who do know who Conor Mcgregor is, you will understand why I have been excited about writing about him and you will also already be acknoweldging his incredible achievements so far in his career, both in and out of the fighting arena. I´m sure you will agree that he is at the top of many a fight fan´s list of who they would love to see in action and meet in person too.
Very Short, But Important, Back Story
I´m not going to go into a whole biographical back story here, but it is important to mention the beginning of Conor´s incredible journey as it contains within it the very sparks of information that enabled him to get to where he is today. In short, he grew up in Dublin, Ireland, where there were few opportunities and the streets were pretty rough and definitely a place where you needed to know how to fight, or at the very least be able to defend yourself. This is where Conor obviously learnt the fighting basics, he realised he had a bit of a talent and found boxing to be an initial place to train and develop his natural skills.
After competing at an amateur boxer for a while he later moved accross to study and train in mixed martial arts and began competing as an amateur in that arena instead, with a dream of turning professional. At that time he was working as a plumber´s apprentice until one day he could not bring himself to do that anymore. With no job, living at home with his parents and getting a lot of grief from them, things were understandably quite tough for Conor, caught somewhere between a dream of becoming a champion fighter and being forced to face a reality and future that felt grim. His older sister Erin sensed his loose cannon ambition and gave him a copy of the life changing documentary film, The Secret.
This Is Bulls**t!
Things didn´t miraculously change after he watched that film, in fact he is quoted as saying that, “Even when I first watched it, I was like, this is bulls**t!” However a seed was planted in Conor´s mind and when he watched it again some months later something did click and he began practicing the techniques of how to allow your dreams to turn into a physical reality. Starting off simple by visualising things he believed to be easily achievable such as car parking spaces, practice, practice and more practice lead on to the amazing manifestations realised by the present day Conor McGregor.
Conor McGregor´s Manifestations
Here is a breakdown of what Conor Mcgregor has brought into into this physical reality by focusing on his desires in a positive way and allowing the law of attraction to deliver to him the details and synchronicities.
- He is currently the world champion in two weight classes, being the first ever to simultaneously hold titles.
- He holds the record for the fastest ever KO and did this in his first title fight, it took him 13 seconds to claim the belt.
- His bank account has gone from zero to hundreds of millions of pounds.
- He has come from being completely unknown to becoming a global superstar.
- He secured a one off bout with boxing billionaire Floyd Mayweather Jr, earning himself a $100,000,000 prize fight purse.
- He is currently in negotiations with the 4 billion dollar company the UFC, to be a co-promoter of his next fight.
Too Good To Be True..?
Does all this sound too good to be true? Well, the evidence speaks for itself and Conor himself is sharing with the world how he did it.
Watch this video below and pay particular attention to the techniques he describes.
Appreciated, Respected and Admirable Attributes
I admire Conor McGregor´s passion for life and dedication to his craft. I admire his confidence, magnetic charisma and attitude of being here to have fun and laugh a lot. Yes it could be, and has been said, that he is cocky and brash and he trash talks his opponents, but that is a part of the game that some choose to use and others don´t. At the end of the day, and at the end of the fight, he is always respecful, gracious and humble in victory or defeat.
But what I respect and admire above all of Conor´s manifestations are the three things that are actually behind all of his personality attributes, the acclaim, fame and abundance that he now has in his life.
- The first is his heart felt deep appreciation for where he is. He had this going on from the very beginning and it is the energy of appreciation, especially for oneself, that allows the universe to deliver to you all that you are dreaming of and more.
- Second is the cultivation of the feeling of giving back to everyone who has helped him along the way to where he is now. Conor imagined how beautiful a feeling it would be to turn up and say thank you to those who stood by him and raise them up in their lives too.
- Third is the sheer focus of the man. It takes a lot of practice to focus positively on what you want, then to believe you can have it and then to believe you already have it! This is especially so when the majority of the population, just like Conor, comes from environments that instil lack and other negative beliefs into the minds of children, who then grow up believing in a limited existence. But here is the example of a man who reshaped and focused his mind positively through persistent practice, despite his environment and external conditions, and brought into this world that which he imagined, his dreams becoming true!
Satisfied and Eager For More Conclusion
So there it is, Conor McGregor vs – The Law of Attraction! Not actually a vs but definitely a vibrational match and it is definitely a catchy title! I trust this post finds you in appreciation of where you are currently at and also eager for more to come in your life too. Not everyone wants to be a world champion fighter, multi millionaire with global fame, but whatever your individual dreams are they are there floating around in your mind ready for you to live them out in this life for sure!
There is only one mind that can enable your deep desires to manifest and that is the one mind that you have control of, yours! Before you begin wondering why things aren´t showing up and doubting that the law of attraction works or is even real, do the inner housework and clean up those old negative thoughts about why you can´t be living your dream life too.
Conor´s inspirational story is as logical as it gets, so there is your proof if that is what is holding you back. Practice, practice, practice! THEN you are in a position to enjoy the thoughts and feelings relating to what you can have and you´ll begin to feel satisfied with just having that going on inside. Have faith or call it trust, whatever feels good to you.. and THEN you´re in a position to allow and receive the physical manifestations.. It´s an inside job!
“From nothing, to something, to everything!” – Conor McGregor
Feel free to ask me questions for advice, or comment and share your thoughts on Conor´s story of how he is harnessing the law of attraction.
Imagining your successes and in appreciation,